/Sin City Bound/

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I am so excited to start my Spring Break in Vegas! We are leaving on Friday and I just keep thinking about lying by the pool and dancing all night!
I haven't had a relaxing vacation in a few months and I feel that I deserve some fun in the sun, especially because I had to endure New York and Chicago in March ... Burr.
The main reason for this wonderful getaway is because my younger step-sister is turning 21!

I too celebrated my 21st in Vegas and I feel that it's almost a rite of passage. Awe to be 21 again.

Of course I've already started to think about what I want to pack. What's in my bag you ask ... well let us take a look.

First off let me start by saying that this WENGER carry on has been a true lifesaver in my travels. It's deep and stretchable material has gotten me through a lot of TSA inspections!




Here is the list for 4 days:
2 Bathing Suites
2 Types of sandals
1 Wedge Sandal
2 Sundresses
1 Maxi Dress
1 Statement Dress
1 Romper
2 Types of Shorts
3 Tops
2 Shorts
Scarf
Jacket 
Cover up
Sunblock
Glasses
Accessories (Rings, Earrings, Necklace, Bangles)





What are your favorites to bring to the city of sin?
Comment below! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan